It is often said “Invest in your hair. After all, it is the crown we never take off.” Well, today I’m going to tell you one of the best investments you can make for your hair – Nature sure Jonk shampoo hair cleanser. Yes, you guessed it right. “Jonk” translates to leech. A shampoo made from leech is definitely something exciting and unheard of. Scroll down to read my experience with this unique product!
Price: Rs 390 (currently available on discount at 371 Rs)
Quantity: 300 ml
Packaging: It comes in a white bottle with a beautiful golden cap. It has a pump which makes it easy to squeeze out the shampoo. I’ve always preferred pump bottles as they ensure that the product which comes out is fresh and untouched, which also helps in the prevention of bacterial growths.
Ingredients: Amla and Aloe vera are the active ingredients. The product also contains Baheda, Shikakai, Aritha, Harad, Methi, Neem and of course, a Shampoo Base (Q.S.)
Colour, consistency and fragrance:
- The appearance is like that of any other shampoo. You may find that the colour changes after a while but this is nothing to worry about as it is a common occurrence in products with herbal ingredients.
- The consistency is quite runny which helps in easy application. The lather is sufficient to remove dirt and grime from your hair in one go without any need for reapplying.
- The fragrance is mild and will linger on your hair for a few hours before fading off.
Directions for use: The usage is similar to those of other shampoos. Apply sufficient quantity of Nature Sure Jonk Shampoo on wet hair. Massage and lather, so as to cover the entire scalp and hair strands. Rinse with water.
What the product claims:
- Nature Sure Jonk Shampoo helps in the prevention of dandruff
- The product restores shine and also helps in strengthening hair with regular usage
- The jonk shampoo deeply nourishes roots and hair follicles
- Unlike most other products, it is made from 100% natural ingredients
- Also has the added benefits of herbs like shikakai, neem, aritha, baheda, etc
- It is completely free from sulphates and parabens
- Helps clean scalp and keep infections at bay
- It is suitable for all hair colours and any hair type whether Oily, Combination, Dry or Normal
How to get maximum benefit from Nature sure Jonk shampoo?
Nature Sure Jonk Shampoo is a mild shampoo suitable for daily hair cleansing. While using it will definitely leave your hair fresh and clean, it is recommended to use it with Nature sure jonk tail leech oil to maximise the benefits. The jonk tail can be applied overnight and left to seep into the roots of your hair. This can be done by massaging your hair with Nature Sure leech oil for 10-15 minutes the previous night and washing it the following morning with Nature Sure Jonk Shampoo. This additional step will help with blood circulation in scalp and provide moisture to your hair. Your hair will look even smoother and shinier than before.
Conclusion and my views on the product:
I have used Nature sure products earlier and have always had a good experience with them! Thankfully, this Jonk shampoo also lived up to my expectations. My hair did not look dry or frizzy after using it and the shine was also retained. If you have a dirty scalp, this works wonders as a cleanser. One application is sufficient for me. However, on days when I oil my hair, I use it twice to ensure no dirt or greasiness is left behind. The best part is that it’s mild and herbal composition allows me to use it regularly, instead of having to wait for days and letting my hair get greasy in the meantime.
Disclaimer: The product is only intended for external use, not oral ingestion. The results may also vary from person to person depending on genetic, lifestyle, dietary, environmental and other factors.