While we were exploring about the different feminine hygiene products, we have got many requests to put up a blog post about Instant Tan Removal.
So here’s the much awaited blog post up on the Tan.
What is Tan?
Tan is our skin’s struggle to protect itself from sun damage.
The ultraviolet rays from the sun penetrates into the skin which triggers the production of melanin.
Melanin is a dark brown pigment which shields the skin from burning. As a result, the skin gets darker and we notice this in form of tan.
Avoiding a tan is impossible owing to Indian summers but removing one isn’t.
If you face the dilemma to go out or not right once the summers arrive then you are not the only one!
We all are worried about our skin because of its propensity to tan . The inevitable fact that chemical bleaching can hurt our skin makes the situation more worrisome.
How to Remove Sun Tan Instantly:
1. Lemon Juice : Key source of vitamin C
- Cut and rub a lemon slice on your tanned skin.
- Allow it to stay for few minutes and wash it off.
2. Lemon Juice, Cucumber Extract and Rose Water
- Simply Mix a tablespoon of each of the three ingredients in a bowl and dab it on your tanned skin.
- It acts as an effective toner too, if applied on face.
- Don’t wash your face quickly after applying the solution. Wait for few minutes.
3. Honey and Ripe Papaya
- Mash up about half of a papaya with one-tablespoon honey.
- Apply it on the tanned areas and let it stay for half an hour before washing it off.
4. Yogurt and Tomato Extract
- Mix up one tablespoon of tomato extract and yoghurt to make a paste that is made to be applied on the tanned areas.
- Let it be for half an hour and wash it off afterwards.
5. Orange Juice and Yogurt
- Mix few drops of orange juice in yoghurt.
- Leave it freely onto the tanned area for half an hour before rinsing it off with cold water.
6. Milk Cream and Strawberries : The Dairy Bomb
- Mash 3 strawberries in one tablespoon of milk cream.
- Simply apply it on tanned areas and let it stay for half an hour before you wash it off.
7. Potato Juice and Lemon Juice : juicy blast
- Extract juice from a medium sized potato and mix it with one tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Apply and leave on for 30 minutes on the tanned areas. Rinse it off afterwards.
8. Mixture of Turmeric and Milk
- Mix little turmeric powder in milk.
- Apply the mixture smoothly on your face.
- Rinse it after it dries.
9. Oat Meal and buttermilk : Cracky Mix
- Add two tablespoons of oatmeal in 3 tablespoons of buttermilk .
- Massage it onto the tanned areas slowly in circular motion. Easiest of all, I guess!
10. Masoor, Tomato and Aloe : Smoother than before
- Take one tablespoon of masoor dal and soak it into water to make a paste out of it.
- Add equal quantities of aloe and tomato extracts into the paste.
- Slather it on the tanned areas and let it stay for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it afterwards.
11. Sandalwood Powder and Coconut Water : Refreshing Tan removal
- Mix one tablespoon sandalwood powder in coconut water and mix it thoroughly it a paste is formed.
- Apply it generously on the tanned areas.Leave on for a few minutes then wash it off. You’ll be impressed by the results, I’m sure !
12.Pineapple Pulp and Honey : the fantasy
- Mix the pineapple pulp with about one tablespoon of honey.
- Apply it on tanned areas and wait for sometime. Wash it off after few minutes.
13. Vicks Vapour Rub
- Many a times, vicks vapour rub has proven to be pretty effective in treating skin that is sunburnt.
I hope this helps you out to find ways for instant tan removal at home 🙂 Stay tuned for more such posts !